ACES OF 2 WARS (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ernst udet?

i know him to be a pilot in both the 1st and 2nd world wars but not so sure if he actually claimed a kill during the 39-45 war before he shot himself through the head in 1941.

hitler used the cover story udet had been killed testing a prototype plane.

Maurice Arnoux had 5 kills, all in WWI. All his victories were single; none were shared with anyone else.

I have a list of air kills that shows 11,052 people with victories in air-to-air combat. If anyone wants it, post a request with the title GregP Victories and I'll make a CD and send it ... assuming 250 people don't want it all at the same time for free, that is.

It cost me $4.75 American to send a CD to Moscow, plus the cost of CD and the CD case. So, I'll make a few and send them, but not hundreds ...

"Screwball" Beurling was a Canadian RCAF ace from WWII (Malta, Med campaigns - I think he had some 32 kills) that scored some also in Israeli Air War but was killed eventually.

He never made it to the war in Israel. He was killed when his plane exploded taking off, as he was about to begin his flight there. Some feel it was the work of Arabs, but it was never proven.

BTW, Beurling actually scored all but about two of his kills while in the RAF. He was in the RCAF only later in the war.

Hans Adam, Germany, 21 kills WWI, 12 kills WWII
Yoram Agmon, Isreal, 1 kill 6-day war, 4 kills Yom-Kippur war, 2 kills other Arab-Israeli wars
Takahide Aioi, IJNAF, 5 kills Sino-Japanese conflict, 5 kills WWII
Sada-aki Akamatsu, IJNAF, 11 kills Sino-Japanese conflict, 16 kills WWII
Bruno Alessandrini, Italy, 4 kills Spanich Civil War, 1 kill WWII
Qadri Al-Hamid, Egypt, 1 kill 6-day war, 3 kills Yom-Kippur war
Nilolai tyvich Alifnov, USSR, 5 kills Sino-Japanese conflict, 5 Kills WWII
Al-Zoabi, Syria, 1 kill 1982 war in Lebanon, 2 kills Yom-Kippur war
Marius Jean Paul Elzeard Ambrogi, France, 14 kills WWI, 1 kill WWII

And that is only going through 168 records out of over 11,000 air victory records. I'd say multi-war kills are fairly common ...

GregP said:
Hans Adam, Germany, 21 kills WWI, 12 kills WWII
Yoram Agmon, Isreal, 1 kill 6-day war, 4 kills Yom-Kippur war, 2 kills other Arab-Israeli wars
Takahide Aioi, IJNAF, 5 kills Sino-Japanese conflict, 5 kills WWII
Sada-aki Akamatsu, IJNAF, 11 kills Sino-Japanese conflict, 16 kills WWII
Bruno Alessandrini, Italy, 4 kills Spanich Civil War, 1 kill WWII
Qadri Al-Hamid, Egypt, 1 kill 6-day war, 3 kills Yom-Kippur war
Nilolai tyvich Alifnov, USSR, 5 kills Sino-Japanese conflict, 5 Kills WWII
Al-Zoabi, Syria, 1 kill 1982 war in Lebanon, 2 kills Yom-Kippur war
Marius Jean Paul Elzeard Ambrogi, France, 14 kills WWI, 1 kill WWII

And that is only going through 168 records out of over 11,000 air victory records. I'd say multi-war kills are fairly common ...

Yes but how many from WW1 to WW2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back