Aces (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I learned English because I love UK. I'm sure that if I had not learned English, nobody would have bothered me to do so...

i'm sure we're all honoured that you would take your own time to learn our language.................

Sudden_strike said:
Gemans aces scored most aerial kills, busted most tanks, flak installations... Germans were\are the best pilots, so stop making excuses. Hartmann shot down 6 "`stangs" as I recall with his Bf109, and Rudel managed to crack open tanks, sink ships AND down fighters AND land to pickup his shot down comrades and all that under fire by flak and fighters AND HE DID THAT EVEN AFTER LOOSING A LEG.

And please stop trasing the Sturmvogel, it ripped your bombers apart like paper, and was allmost unmatched at speed and MOSTLY shot down when landing, so you could basically call a sopwith camel a jet killer just because he soars around Sturmvogel`s airports.

any pilot can become an ace when theyre country decides to attack another country that virtually has no military defence be it air sea or land.its a cowardly act to do such a thing.as for germans being the best aces try fighting something that can hit back rather than a lame duck. :evil:

jrk, ur way off.... The reason German pilots, or Aces, were so profficient, is that they flew missions until they died, or were too severely injured...

What country are u referring to as a "lame duck"???

Britian? Russia? America?

German Aces owned all those countries airforces for a period of time.... Only through thesheer # of Allied fighters, and the ability of the 8th to destroy so many fighters being built or on the ground, allowed the Allies to decimate the German fighter pilots ranks...
any pilot can become an ace when theyre country decides to attack another country that virtually has no military defence be it air sea or land
Really??? Any pilot??? How come only 2 pilots in Vietnam made Ace? How come there are no Aces form the 2 Iraq wars???

Point is, the Germans were fine tuning fighter tactics and their aircraft in 1938-39.... The Allies werent... The Germans had many experienced leaders and Aces when WWII officially broke out...

No one else did....

Plus they had Willie M and Kurt Tank on their side...

lesofprimus said:
jrk, ur way off.... The reason German pilots, or Aces, were so profficient, is that they flew missions until they died, or were too severely injured...

What country are u referring to as a "lame duck"???

Britian? Russia? America?

German Aces owned all those countries airforces for a period of time.... Only through thesheer # of Allied fighters, and the ability of the 8th to destroy so many fighters being built or on the ground, allowed the Allies to decimate the German fighter pilots ranks...
any pilot can become an ace when theyre country decides to attack another country that virtually has no military defence be it air sea or land
Really??? Any pilot??? How come only 2 pilots in Vietnam made Ace? How come there are no Aces form the 2 Iraq wars???

Point is, the Germans were fine tuning fighter tactics and their aircraft in 1938-39.... The Allies werent... The Germans had many experienced leaders and Aces when WWII officially broke out...

No one else did....

Plus they had Willie M and Kurt Tank on their side...

100% agree Les well put. Anyone who claims that German pilots just shot down lame ducks is not informed on the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back