Aces

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The was a Soviet biplane that was known as the 'ghost bomber' because it could turn off its engine and glide for a long time. It could do this and bomb the enemy in silence, at night.
I think it was the I-15 or Pz.II. Or was the I-15 the monoplane with the manual gear?

It's hard for me to say. Both the Gladiator and the I-153 (direct descendant of the I-15) had very similar peformance numbers and practially identical armament. The Gladiator had an advantage in crew comfort. Anyone have any information on the maneuverability of either fighter?

I have to say something here...

Bronzewhaler is a complete and total moron... His mother has 5 black teeth from too much tea, his dad is his uncle and he screws sheep...

Were the fruck do u get off bashing Americans like that... I wish u were one of those friendly fire casualties, u retard... What are u, a goddamn communist???

Up until I read this topic, i thought this was a great site, with lots of interesting people and great topics for conversation...

The fact that someone here made a moron like this a moderator is simply absurd... Beyond absurd... Absoultely mind boggling...

Ashhole has no consideration for the other people that post here... Unreal...

Anti-Americanism does not sit very well with me... Obviously...

Being a verteran of Iraq, Somolia, Bosnia, Liberia, and Haiti, things like his statements are crap... All i got outta these situations were 2 purple hearts and a broze star... Nothing more.. Alot less tho...

Lost 6 very close friends in combat... One died in my arms... And they didnt die for the USA... They died for the freedom of others... Not for Bush, or America...

Les . . . as a citizen of these United States I would like to express my personal gratitude to you for the service you have render to this country. As a member of humanity I would like to express gratitude for your sacrifice on behalf of others.

Somalia? You were there in '93? During the Battle of Black Sea? Seems like you've seen a lot of service, you have to understand though les, you government isn't giving your country and good name. And a lot of people are starting to dislike Americans more and more.
Of course you'd know that, Somalia and Liberia after all.

Somolia was a dreadful, hot and nasty place... Operation Restore Hope... I saw alot of service man... I got out in Oct 1995... Seven years as a SEAL is enough for a family man... My son is 17... Smartest thing i ever did, gettin out...

Funny thing is Plan, Americans dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks about us... Sad way to live life, worrying what other people think of u...

I got pissed off cause this moron was insulting me to my face with no regard for the friendly nature of this forum... Thats BS... Make a topic that says "American Suck" and ill debate it with u... No skin off my back...

Slap me in the face with a dead fish like that, and watch out... hehe...

Really though, your government should be thinking what others think. It's a world of alliances, it always has been. No one can go it alone.

I thought you would have either been a SEAL, Marine, Delta Force or Ranger being in Somalia. The shit hit the fan after Battle of Black Sea, I've read a lot about it.

My dad was in the RAF for 24 years. He served in Northern Ireland, Falklands and the Gulf. He also saw a little stint in West Germany during the Cold War plus a few other postings. 5 decorations.
If you've ever gotten a lift in a RAF Chinook, he's fixed it at some point.

A lot of people think America sucks, I just think some Americans suck. It's the same for all countries though, I dare say a lot of Americans hate Britain.

I agree that our government should care what other countries think... To an extent... Not caring enough to change our political views, or the will of its people...

I have as a matter of fact flew in a RAF Chinook... Traing missions with some SAS guys a couple times... Same as our Ch-47...

I was in one of ours in Somolia and was shot down by a heavy calibre weapon... Blew out the whole rear rotor assembly.. Pilot was real good and managed to get us on the ground in 1 piece... Rough landing tho...

Was a weird situation...

And I do not know a single person that hates the Brits... About 3/4 of Americans hate the Frogs tho...

Well, my dad will have fixed that Chinook at some point. He was one of the first six electricians trained on them, and was requested throughout the RAF. The leading expert on them, inside the RAF.
He was sent to the Falklands because they had problems with the Chinooks which no one could fix that was out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back