Age Groups

What age group are you in?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh you got jokes huh? Nice try at insulting me. I know your panties are in a bunch because of those other threads you have been posting in, but it was a pretty bad attempt. Better try again next time.

Talk to Les, he might be able to give a few pointers.

Erich, I haven't got back problems as such. I had one big problem with it when I was playing football and tried to tackle someone, it was went ground and my legs kind of both went the opposite way then my back gave in. Ever since then every now and then it reminds me what I did. Although, it's not a spinal problem it's a muscle problem so it's not that bad. It's when it gets your spine that it's a real problem.

try falling out of a 125 foot tall oak tree onto a lower limb about 2 feet through..........geezo ! Back pain is just that a terrible feeling and a butt load of care usually for the rest of your life. I have been real fortunate even in a headon bike accident that I can still walk, bend over and the like. I sympathize with you guys, all of you and CC your dad too, that sounds most grevious. It's the back or the knees in most cases that I find seem to blow out in an earlier age. You can do all the therapy created in this world but if scar tissue develops and the bones start to lock and seize/cartlidge disentigrates, then there is basically a thought of grin and bear best you can which is pure hell.

try falling out of a 125 foot tall oak tree onto a lower limb about 2 feet through

Try getting hit by a 1969 Corvette(It was such an honour :rolleyes: ) , I came out with more minor injuries than one would expect, because I managed to jump on the hood, but I rolled over the windsheild onto the top(Of which I had a dragged my back across the antenna making a nice clean gash) and spun right on the ground behind the vehicle, I dislocated my shoulder and fractured my elbow joint on the landing, which one of you can guess how I landed?

I got compensation for it, 6000 dollars if I remeber correctly.

re-read my post. I was involved in a hit and run on my bike, a head on I was doing 30mph plus on the flat and an old bitch in a pristine studabaker did not give me the right away and tired to make me part of her windshield and hood. as I was laying on the ground with my bike helmet split in half, I yelled at her as she pulled up next to me "what the hell was that all about, and to pull over out of the driveway to the shopping mall". She calmly said.......what's the matter didn't you see me ? I hobbled over to my bike and in a flash she was gone into the parking lot around the corner of the mall with 4 eye-wintesses yelling at me to get her license number. yeah here I am barely able to stand with the world spinning. that may well have been the closest bike call I have had, slid some 25 feet on my ass, ripped my long tights to shreds, busted helmet, bent front forks and geeked paint job and did the split eagle into a telephone poll. I was on my back for 10 days healing up wishing just for a few seconds time with that woman and her vehicle, just wanting to teach her a little driver discipline and learning to eye the road. the old bag is probably dead by now. Yep back problems SUCK !

I had a similar incident with my bike when I was 17, no car this time just my head hitting the curb really really hard, I thank god everyday that incident comes to mind that I was smart enough to wear my helmet because another boy shortly after was killed due to a lack of proper head protection.

After both of those crashes, hussars, did you use poppies to make opium?

I had a Main Rotor Blade Tip Cap bow down from the rotor was from another aircraft and hit me on my head. Hurt like hell! Cracked my flight helmet and the Tip Cap. I am a firm believer that if it had not been for my flight helmet I would have had a spinal injury or head injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back