SaparotRob
Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII
I never noticed this before on the B-17. I'm glad the producer added that helpful arrow.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I never noticed this before on the B-17. I'm glad the producer added that helpful arrow.
View attachment 865735


 ](*,)](/forum/images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
 ](*,)](/forum/images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
 ](*,)](/forum/images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)




Omg I didn't even get that part. Gosh this is something alright......and flying backwards?
I asked myself what is the "second upper gunner" actually doing? Manipulating the "first upper gunner" which in fact is a puppet? Remote-controlling him?The second upper gunner seems to have ample room in the thin stabilizer with the first upper gunner having even more room than the lower gunner. The second upper gunner seems to be close to 15-20ft tall compared to the lower gunner. The upper turret, being attached to the rudder must have made for some tricky shooting

I have a suggestion: from now on we call this BS "The Red Arrow Conspiracy". No matter what the "red arrow" shows towards.
I take it you were laughing at it and not with it.
I take it you were laughing at it and not with it.
