Howard Gibson
Staff Sergeant
Any YouTube link about people laughing at something is AI Slop. I am not aware of exceptions.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Any YouTube link about people laughing at something is AI Slop. I am not aware of exceptions.
We learned what is one of the AI greatest weaknesses: cannot draw propellers correctly. Probably cannot stand them as well. For the future battle against the AI, prepare devices with fast moving propellers (a pocket fan will do). Horrido!That prop got to create a bit of vibration seeing that it's missing a blade....
the AI greatest weaknesses: cannot draw propellers correctly.
On that first shot, the AI has widened a Bf109 undercarriage. This is a good idea. I don't know why the other pilot is shooting at him. There must be a good reason.I would say it has a problem with all.
The undercarriage ...
View attachment 863631
the ww2 pilot's flight helmet ...
Because it is a shapeshifter.On that first shot, the AI has widened a Bf109 undercarriage. This is a good idea. I don't know why the other pilot is shooting at him. There must be a good reason.
This was the little know war between Heinkel and Messerschmitt.I don't know why the other pilot is shooting at him.
Was it Heinkel? I thought it was Erhard Milch who hated Willy Messerschmitt.This was the little know war between Heinkel and Messerschmitt.
We could do an AI video about it, titled:
"Tensions between Messerschmitt and Heinkel left everyone shocked. What you'll see next left everyone terrified"
Never confuse a good ( or even poor) story with factsWas it Heinkel? I thought it was Erhard Milch who hated Willy Messerschmitt.
Don' t forget to include Hanna Reitsch in cute shorts!The aircraft on the ground could pass for a Heinkel type.
The aircraft in the air could pass for a Messerschmitt type.
Add the actual friction between Ernst Heinkel and Willy Messerschmitt, spin it a little with some make-beleive captions and voila!
We just created a story worthy of AI![]()
Hell, I'd watch it just for that!Don' t forget to include Hanna Reitsch in cute shorts!
But not Melitta von Stauffenberg!Don' t forget to include Hanna Reitsch in cute shorts!
