AI Fails (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just did a quick search and found I appear to be partially correct - one cable not two and the "bomb" is a magnetometer.

The MEGATEM fixed-wing transient EM system applied to mineral exploration: a discovery case history describes the modern version of this setup.

1767689461511.png
 
I do not know why but I have a very strong suspicion that the "bomb" is hanging from two cables and was part of the detection equipment.

I can see no reason why they would carry a bomb on a civil aircraft and all hell would cut loose if it fell on anyone or thing.
I didn't say it's a bomb - I described it in my previous post: to me it is known as a "smoke float". This was the marker for the MAD-measuring over water during WWII-use.
 
I didn't say it's a bomb - I described it in my previous post: to me it is known as a "smoke float". This was the marker for the MAD-measuring over water during WWII-use.
USNI article with photos of the sole MAD equipped USN squadron operations in WW2.

That smoke float arrangement under the rear fuselage was used by a development unit (see photo). But operationally MAD aircraft were able to carry multiple smoke floats (see the narrative). I'm not sure where / how that was done with 24 or 30 retrobombs on the underwing racks. I don't recall seeing an operational VP-63 aircraft with the undertail arrangement.

It strikes me that such a fitting would be vulnerable to water damage / being torn off as the aircraft took off or alighted on the sea surface in anything other than a flat calm.
 
Now here's something I'm sure is AI-generated but it's text only so one cannot see the hidden horse shite, before reading it.
I was looking for a GLAZING putty, beyond the well known Bondo 3M. Found this (new to me) product:
31M3BZVqW5L._SL500_.jpg

It's written Polyester Finishing Putty but it is not clear from the product description on Amazon is this a 2-component putty with a hardener in the small tube or what. 8-[I usually read customer reviews (the negative). Here's what I found in the reviews:

Maria here to share my thoughts on USC 26006 Icing 24 oz tube – Glazing & Finishing Filler Putty. First of all, let me just say that I am not the most skilled when it comes to baking or decorating desserts. :scratch::sad3:But with this product, even I was able to create beautiful designs and cover up any imperfections on my cakes and cupcakes. And the best part? It tastes great too!:pukeright::pukeright::pukeright: So not only does it make my desserts look amazing, but they also taste delicious thanks to this icing tube.[-X[-X[-X Give it a try and see for yourself! – Maria

Wow, Maria, if you are still alive, BON APPETIT!
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Most Polyester resin fillers require a catalyst to iniate the curing (hardening) process.

Not sure if Maria was an attempt at satire or AI generated based on the products name (Icing?).
IMHO it's the latter - there was another woman (?!?) who was happy with the same icing putty on her cake! Those "reviews" even the correct ones were so fake (very emotional, great product, the best I've used etc.) that they could not be real. Even an "AI-helper" (Claude) told me he's 99% sure this was not written by a human....and AIs know each other.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back