AI Fails (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That prop got to create a bit of vibration seeing that it's missing a blade....
We learned what is one of the AI greatest weaknesses: cannot draw propellers correctly. Probably cannot stand them as well. For the future battle against the AI, prepare devices with fast moving propellers (a pocket fan will do). Horrido!
AI-plane.png
 
the AI greatest weaknesses: cannot draw propellers correctly.

I would say it has a problem with all.

The undercarriage ...
pp4.jpg


the ww2 pilot's flight helmet ...
pp5.jpg


pilot's panles .... a million dollars for whoever could say what it is at the place where the gunsight used to be. About the indicator dials showing the "0" value at all their ranges. Courious what unit from 0 to ) these measure. ... the intelligence of the AI I guess. :lol:
pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg
 
Other Good Reading: A fascinating article that delves into why A.I. is so often wrong: LLMs have a hard time understanding the difference between facts and beliefs, which affects how it comes up with answers even when multiple models collaborate. To go well with the Utah story in this issue (the timing is coincidental), this has particularly troubling implications in medical scenarios. AI's WrongAnswers Are Bad. Its Wrong Reasoning Is Worse in IEEE Spectrum.
 
George, I gave you the "useful"-reaction as a parody - don't know what else to use. But the a/c in the picture is kind of nice looking. Looks like a Japanese bomber to me. The nice proportion between nacelles and wings is obvious. I don't even check propellers anymore - I know they are wrong. Some clever guy can even write a PhD thesis on the form and specification of wrong propellers drawn by AI.:laughing3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back