AI Fails (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I see all sorts of heading saying #$#$% laughed at %%^3%e until...

AI crap unless proved otherwise.

I belong to a Humanist meetup group and I think this sort of AI crap is a good discussion topic, if they get outside of aircraft and guns. Does anybody know of non-aircraft and military subjects that are being flooded with this crap?
Take a look at vintage or classic car barn finds. Try "ASMR Car Restoration! Million Dollar Barn Find! Saving a Rare Abandoned Aston Martin DB5" for starters then despair.
 
View attachment 861810


I have clicked "do not recommend...." multiple times on this channel.
Also what "clumsy bombers"? I'm not a US military glazer, BUT before the B-29 the B-17 (Old 666*) and the B-24 (South Pacific bombing missions) were doing more than enough good work. This isn't even including the Western Front and the Meditteranean theatre.

*I know it wasn't a bombing mission, but still.
 
IMG_20251227_190958.jpg
 
I see all sorts of heading saying #$#$% laughed at %%^3%e until...

AI crap unless proved otherwise.

I belong to a Humanist meetup group and I think this sort of AI crap is a good discussion topic, if they get outside of aircraft and guns. Does anybody know of non-aircraft and military subjects that are being flooded with this crap?
AI has been creeping into other historical realms, such as American West events, Ancient history (Greek, Roman, Oriental, etc.) as well as geologic places and events (past and present).
 
I see all sorts of heading saying #$#$% laughed at %%^3%e until...

AI crap unless proved otherwise.

I belong to a Humanist meetup group and I think this sort of AI crap is a good discussion topic, if they get outside of aircraft and guns. Does anybody know of non-aircraft and military subjects that are being flooded with this crap?
Yeah, how about everything?
 
Yeah ... in the same way the props here ... :lol:

View attachment 861921
View attachment 861922
In Jan's picture, the props are passable, but the rest of the "nose" isn't - there appears to be a cooler intake beneath the spinner and what looks like an exhaust port ahead of the cockpit.

And...contrary to the reason for the story: no cannon muzzle protruding from the spinner itself! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back