AI Fails (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Metric or Imperial?

Roman or that empire!

IMG_20260208_193444.jpg
 
Aren't those V-2s WAC Corporals?
Those are the anorexic ones: less materials, less weight, less fuel. Fins are smaller as well...
Interesting point (at least for me): a V-2 is 14m long. Those on the picture are higher than the forest. O.K. this might be the forest Goering planted himself in the late 30s so the trees are still young...maybe.:rolleyes:
 
I just found a bunch of I words that nicely replace "intelligence" in many AI products.
  • Irrationality
  • Ineptness
  • Irresponsibility
  • Insanity
  • Inability
  • Ignorance
  • Insulting
In many of the posts above the AI insultographic should be called an AIIII (naturally pronounced Aye aye aye aye) insultographic.
 
Did anyone post this yet? Supposedly a video about Zeros and US aircraft, but it's the first time I've seen US and Japanese markings on the same (open-cockpit!) fighter. Not to mention the apparently very bendy aircraft flying alongside...

1770923628428.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back