AI Fails (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Talking about AI, not all is bad. I am making a website dual language as none of you guys can speak or read the great, royal Dutch language and my editor, being hooked up in copilot, neatly translated our great language into ordinary English :)lol:). Okay, I sometimes have to fix some horrible sentences, but still it's definitely a time saver.
 
IMG_20260222_185811.jpg
 
Talking about AI, not all is bad. I am making a website dual language as none of you guys can speak or read the great, royal Dutch language and my editor, being hooked up in copilot, neatly translated our great language into ordinary English :)lol:). Okay, I sometimes have to fix some horrible sentences, but still it's definitely a time saver.
AI definitely has uses and has the potential to be a good thing...unfortunately, like many other technologies, it gets used for the wrong things, typically those related to crimes, be they scamming people or worse.
 
As you all can see 👆🏻, the Red Arrow Conspiracy! 😉😆😂
That's the signal (with a 100% security!) that a big BS is hidden behind.
Yesterday I found (and lost) a video about my favorite B-25 with some phantasy cannons in the nose, a man riding on the back of the plane(!?! WTF) and whatnot. And of course the Red Arrow Conspiracy WAS there, where else?
 
Here's that video (stills of it). I MUST share these images with all of you. Do you see what I see or am I punished by evil powers to see only BS? Oh, God!
1. The RAC (Red Arrow Conspiracy) begins! WTF is this?
BS B-25-0.jpg


2. B-25 Tri-motor Super-duper-strafer with a secret bobulator-device under the belly :
BS B-25-1.jpg


3.B-25 in a lighter version of armament (obviously this is a "Beute"-a/c (note markings):
BS B-25-2.jpg

4. And here's the upper gunner himself:
BS B-25-3.jpg

5. B-25 "baby version" with shortened fuselage, lighter tail, top turret with 3 guns and rocket rails made by the squadron plumber (or whatever WTF it is). Baby bomb bay under the cockpit is optional:
BS B-25-4.jpg

Beware the RAC!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back