MiTasol
Major
My favorite is Artificial Incompetence
There is nothing Artificial about it so you should replace artificial with actual or absolute or ......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
My favorite is Artificial Incompetence
Here in the states, that's called "coyote ugly"In New Zealand we say you'd rather chew your own arm off than wake her up...![]()
Would that have been humor or humour?I'm actually shocked that no-one took my bait about languages. Times have changed on the forum
![]()
Would that have been humor or humour?
Asking for a friend...![]()
Sorry, didn't understand what you were saying MarcelI'm actually shocked that no-one took my bait about languages. Times have changed on the forum
![]()
The less said about your primative, uncivilized language, the better.I'm actually shocked that no-one took my bait about languages. Times have changed on the forum
![]()
So this Avery Hollis personage is still at it, aparently...
Oops. I must've missed your post.I'm actually shocked that no-one took my bait about languages. Times have changed on the forum
![]()
Ahh, that's how I know my forum membersThe less said about your primative, uncivilized language, the better.
What did you call my mother??ᛒᛁᚼᛅᚢᛁ ᛁᚬᚢᚱᛋᛁᛚᚠ![]()
And here I thought it was something about Captain Morgan and bacon...What did you call my mother??![]()

no, I think it was about the colour of a mother he was… ah well…And here I thought it was something about Captain Morgan and bacon...![]()