Did you draw the red arrow and "cloud" or were they already there as part of the RAC?Does that look like a P-51 to you? I THINK NOT!
View attachment 869815
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Did you draw the red arrow and "cloud" or were they already there as part of the RAC?Does that look like a P-51 to you? I THINK NOT!
View attachment 869815
The way I make models, yes...Does that look like a P-51 to you? I THINK NOT!
View attachment 869815
That's a lot of masking.I double dog dare someone to do this on a model
That front section seems almost Radial sized lol.Does that look like a P-51 to you? I THINK NOT!
View attachment 869815
...or waiting for a bombardier's station to be installed... (I can even see the windows on the opposite side of the fuselage trough the central opening).That front section seems almost Radial sized lol.
See, that was my joke about the P-51 "invader" and no one caught it......or waiting for a bombardier's station to be installed... (I can even see the windows on the opposite side of the fuselage trough the central opening).
See, that was my joke about the P-51 "invader" and no one caught it...![]()
Well, it was a good attempt Dave.![]()
That's what's causing the "is it an Apache or an Invader" controversy.That front section seems almost Radial sized lol.
And what colors would you make it, I doubt there are color pictures available for this model aircraft anywhere. I guess you could just AI generate a color scheme.That's a lot of masking.
Ditto.My first thought was an AI Beaufort with external torpedo that is weirdly mounted.