MiTasol
Major
Well they got the basic outline of the Jug right so lets be generous and give them 5%.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Spelling.
This is all the work of something called SteaK WarriorS, on Facebook. Is anything correct here?
...
Nope.Spelling.
Dang it! You're right.Nope.
I dunno. Is "Lakie grrlne" spelled correctly?Spelling.
I think its an approximate transliteration of the Reptiliod word for the alien tech device. Humans can't pronounce it correctly because we can't blow bubbles through our gills. Except Terry sometimes, after he's had a wee dram too manyI dunno. Is "Lakie grrlne" spelled correctly?
What color is it?I dunno. Is "Lakie grrlne" spelled correctly?
Are we still allowed to call things 'coloured'?
Only if you have a sense of humour...Are we still allowed to call things 'coloured'?

They look like RC planes.
Yep!Only if you have a sense of humour...![]()
