AI Fails (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Capture+_2026-03-08-19-10-11.png
 
Wow. All I'm going to say about the above post. However.....the video title in the bottom right corner piqued my interest so I scoot over to Youtube and type it into the search bar. There are three videos with the same title, this was the shortest. It's only 5:43 minutes long but well worth the watch. It is so full of YIKES

 
Wow. All I'm going to say about the above post. However.....the video title in the bottom right corner piqued my interest so I scoot over to Youtube and type it into the search bar. There are three videos with the same title, this was the shortest. It's only 5:43 minutes long but well worth the watch. It is so full of YIKES


It's impossible to list all the innaccuracies, but at 0:57 there is a wingless jet and a B-17 with almost Luftwaffe markings........
 
Wow. All I'm going to say about the above post. However.....the video title in the bottom right corner piqued my interest so I scoot over to Youtube and type it into the search bar. There are three videos with the same title, this was the shortest. It's only 5:43 minutes long but well worth the watch. It is so full of YIKES


Love this "bird" with the Gatling-gun or is it something else?). Simply great!
image_2026-03-10_143856421.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back