What the f*** ???!!!
The most interesting is the bomb rotation. The bomb head is turning anticlockwise while the tail clockwise. In the way the bomb can be like a rubber cord that should be bought by the author to blow his brains out.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
What the f*** ???!!!
Anyone else hear cartoon sound effects for that drop?
OMG! This drawing is from a si-fi (or shall I say sy-fy) movie. What a mechanism!
Ah yes, the super-secret nose gear B-17 (with axillary tail wheel) with optional forward bombbay in case the USAAF got hundreds of legless midgets to become pilots/copilots.
Those are wing wings.
I don't know what's worse, the extra wings or the Deckhouse in the middle of the flight deck
At least they got the propellers right this time...
They hit the center island.OK, why do all of the starboard upper wings have damaged wing tips in all (?) planes and undamaged tips on the other 3 wing tips?
The first engine to port is giving:
Wow. All I'm going to say about the above post. However.....the video title in the bottom right corner piqued my interest so I scoot over to Youtube and type it into the search bar. There are three videos with the same title, this was the shortest. It's only 5:43 minutes long but well worth the watch. It is so full of YIKES
I don't know what's worse, the extra wings or the Deckhouse in the middle of the flight deck![]()
Wow. All I'm going to say about the above post. However.....the video title in the bottom right corner piqued my interest so I scoot over to Youtube and type it into the search bar. There are three videos with the same title, this was the shortest. It's only 5:43 minutes long but well worth the watch. It is so full of YIKES