AI Fails (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This sh*te just popped up on FaceBook:

View attachment 872489
Both "twins" are gorgeous! Don't know which one to love more!
The Zwilling is kinda more useless than the F-82.5, but the F-82.5 had red arrows AND even blue arrows! Double Colour Conspiracy (DCC)!
Maybe the right pilot has cold feet and the left pilot, hot?](*,) BTW the left plane has obviously no fuselage behind the cockpit! Amazing! I'm missing a dwarf or a creature like Babu Frik (or if you like Grogu) sitting in the middle "radar-pod" and doing nothing.
O.K. I really love the Zwilling more because of the different canopies, where the blown one is from the Czech-production, so international efforts win again. Unclear why is there a canopy though; + 10 points for more nonsense. Plus the "engines" are basically pipes. Antigravity devices? Probably....:banghead:
 
Last edited:
This late war development was in recognition that the Nazis had completely lost control of the air. These point defense fighters were to spin up to the altitude of the totally massive formations of B-17s and just start firing with the centrally mounted M2 Browning .50 caliber machine gun. This weapon of unmatched destructive power, spinning in a circle, would be able to mow down hundreds of bombers in a single sortie.
 
AI's stupidity created a genetically combined child of the garden gate, the Il-2, the Stuka and someting else. Not to mention the propeller. When I look at something like this, my gun is reloading itself in the weapons warehouse.

mix.jpg
 
AI's stupidity created a genetically combined child of the garden gate, the Il-2, the Stuka and someting else. Not to mention the propeller. When I look at something like this, my gun is reloading itself in the weapons warehouse.

View attachment 873353
Wojtek, I think I found the ultimate label for AI-BS like this one and all the BS we posted here. I'm using it since yesterday in my comments, wherever I see AI-BS. Unfortunately some media do not allow to use pictures in comments but that's marginal for me. Gentlemen, copy it and use (or spread) the word!
Certified AI-BS.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just on the local news - two New Orleans city attorneys used Chat A I to file a case and and it added nine case verdicts which did not exist. A sharp judge caught it and now the lawyers are out of work with the city and have been fined. The legal folks are now looking at cures for A I in law proceedings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back