MiTasol
Major
Love the wheels in the top right corner.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
This was the exact reason to write my comment! But in this case "the thing" looks more like a flying robot from "outer space".I mean, as surprising as this sounds in the WWI/Pioneer era I feel like that wouldn't be all that out of place.
Four engines all on one wing. Makes round trips easier.Eight engined bomber?
Alrighty, then...
Nah, they weren't chrome, they were stainless steel.

I think that's the channel's host having a bit of fun. I watched one of his videos before and I don't remember it being awful.
Some game developer is gonna use this.
What happened to the "dumb" comment icon? It is needed for the AI thread.