airacobra

brewerjerry

Senior Airman
461
121
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Location
over the hill and far away
Hi All,
again some more files
cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

  • p39i1.jpg
    p39i1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 448
  • p39i2.jpg
    p39i2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 412
  • p39i3.jpg
    p39i3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 464
  • p39i4.jpg
    p39i4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 440
  • p39i5.jpg
    p39i5.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 416
Very nice and interesting Info like the Pictures where did you get this?

HI All,
glad you like the postings.
cheers
Jerry

Hi Micdrow,
Thanks for pdf, I can't do it.
cheers
Jerry

Hi B-17engineer,
Sorry I did a couple of posts and got lazy with the typing.
The files I found on one back up cd/s of my computer made in 2004, I think the files were possibly from a site 'wrings ... ', (although I did a few russian sites also then), but originally they seem to be official air min/raf documents from ww2, so probably/maybe there is a copy in the NA/PRO UK.
If I come across more files or the link, I will post it.
cheers
Jerry
 
It's the A&AEE, Boscombe Down, trials report on AH651. It was normal to include a set of photographs of the aircraft taken from all angles.
 
Hi all from this newby,

Sorry for dragging up this very old topic but I have a question about the trails report.

If it is a report on AH651 then why are the photo's from AH573? Also on top of the reports it says Airacobra A.H.573.

GJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back