Aircraft Designer & WWII Enthusiast from (1 Viewer)

Redred

Recruit
9
12
Joined
Nov 21, 2025
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself! I'm new to the forum.

I work as an aircraft designer by trade, but my real passion—the thing I spend most of my free time studying—is the history and engineering of WWII planes. Specifically, I love diving into the technical decisions and design philosophies of the Allied and Axis aircraft.

I've been lurking for a bit and this place looks fantastic. I'm really looking forward to learning from all the expertise here and joining in on some of the technical discussions.

See you guys around the forums!
 
Welcome to the group!
 
Welcome sir. Your feedback on many of the discussions on why did they not do this? will be most welcome to many here.

May I suggest you comment on this thread - Is this Horse-Pucky or is there a kernal of truth to it?
 
A belated welcome from England.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back