Oct 26, 2025 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... ....what's out there?
Oct 26, 2025 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Where?
Oct 26, 2025 Thread starter #3 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Wurger said: Where? Click to expand... There....
Oct 26, 2025 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Oh boy, oh boy ... the new thread for the colour of the aircraft display stand I'm building. Jan .. I can't see anything in your posts. Have you uploaded anything there ?
Oh boy, oh boy ... the new thread for the colour of the aircraft display stand I'm building. Jan .. I can't see anything in your posts. Have you uploaded anything there ?
Oct 26, 2025 Thread starter #5 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Wurger said: Oh boy, oh boy ... the new thread for the colour of the aircraft display stand I'm building. Jan .. I can't see anything in your posts. Have you uploaded anything there ? Click to expand... Nothing uploaded yet my friend.... I just thought that I'd see what I could find regarding display stands, doesn't really seem to be awfully much out there....
Wurger said: Oh boy, oh boy ... the new thread for the colour of the aircraft display stand I'm building. Jan .. I can't see anything in your posts. Have you uploaded anything there ? Click to expand... Nothing uploaded yet my friend.... I just thought that I'd see what I could find regarding display stands, doesn't really seem to be awfully much out there....
Oct 26, 2025 Thread starter #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Oct 26, 2025 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Oh much better .... actually I got panic I lost my eyesight.
Oct 26, 2025 #8 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland The Zvezda 7235 in 1/48.
Oct 26, 2025 Thread starter #9 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Source: Display stand: wooden (large) (Hogan 1:200)
Oct 26, 2025 #10 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland ICM A001
Oct 26, 2025 #11 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Italeri 1293
Mar 21, 2026 Thread starter #12 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Yeah, I must admit that the Italeri stand looks alright!