Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SUD-AVIATION SE-2410 GROGNARD (Grumbler)
Designed as a single-seat ground attack by the SNCA du Sud-Est. the prototype flew on 30 April 1950, powered by 2 4,850 lbs. thrust Hispano-Suiza Nene 101 turbojets mounted one above the other in fuselage.

My turn.
Ok heres goes.
one of the used engine to this plane had a Displacement: 1,296 in³ (21.2 L)
and 1940 the company whit help of higher octane aviation fuels boosded it up to 1050 hp
had more take off than 4400lb (2000kg)
sold more that 1000
licensbuild in some country
has been used agains russian
last used in 1943
Manufacured by a company who made many famous aircraft.
some other types whas development from this plane and one of them had a height of 10 ft 7 in (3.23m)

On the off chance it would not a Morane Saunier manufactoring to Finland? A Morane Saulnier Mörkö.

Attachments

• morane saulnier Mörkö.jpg
    morane saulnier Mörkö.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 122
Nope sorry Célérité it aint a Frence plane.

heres 3 more clue in underline
and 1940 the company whit help of higher octane aviation fuels boosded it up to 1050 hp
It had 2 guns
sold more that 1000
last used in 1943
Manufacured by a company who made many famous aircraft. but sadly the compani dont exist anymore in this modern day's
some other types whas development from this plane and one of them had a height of 10 ft 7 in (3.23m) and another whas developed in to an interceptor whit 3 guns

heres some more clue in underline
and 1940 the company who manufactured the engine mannaged to whit help of higher octane aviation fuels boosded it up to 1050 hp but sadly newer been used on this or mayby any other planes
had a wingarea of 348 sq ft (32.33 m2)
It had 2 guns
sold more that 1000
Only 1 is still flying today
last used in 1943 as trainer
Manufacured by a company who made many historical famous aircraft. but sadly the compani dont exist anymore in this modern day's. The company made one type of plane that proved to be eficcient against Hitlers vengeance veapons.
There where other types whas development from this plane and one of them had a height of 10 ft 7 in (3.23m) and was use in the general purpose roll and another whas developed in to an interceptor whit 3 guns
another version whas developed as a army co-operative aircraft

How many engine has it?
answer only 1 and it newer exeeded over 700 hp

BINGO!! We have a winner
Thats right it's the Hawker Hart.
The engine I was talking about was the R-R Kestrell
Rolls-Royce Kestrel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Used in the Finnish winter war 1940 against russian
The other plane that I whas talking of that the Hawk-company produced and was used efficent against Hitlers V-weapons whas the Hawker Tempest.
The interceptor plane whit 3 machineguns whas the Hawker Demon.
The other plane that was developed from the original plane whas Osprey, Audax, Hartebeeste, Hardy, Hind and the last of them the Hector.

GZ Célérité you are the winner:clown:

Shall I try another or shall you try?

OK Grampa, I took over...
wing load: 153kg/m2
take off power: 1275ch/1300ch (937KW/955KW)
take off weight: 4853kg (10699lb)
VFO velocity flaps operating: 240km/h (130KT)
It was built in 600 copies
He fought in Méditerranée, in Malta, in Egypt, Crete...and it has participated to the hunt of Bismarck.
Several are still flying today.

Fairey Fulmar MkII?
Fairey Fulmar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of the horsepower that it has It looked simmilar to an RR-Merlin engine, so I suspected a recon-version of an Spitfire first because there whas many of them looking for Bismark and there whas some in service in the Méditerranée. But the weight whas to mutch and there hasent been any version of rec-spitfire that ben build in 600st. So I then whonder what else did flow whit an RR-engine whit that weight. Then it hit me that must i only looking for an reconplane whit RR-engine? The RR-engine whas mainly used for fighters. So i whonder if it whas the Curtis P-40 Warhawk, got the right engine but it havent the right takeoff wheight and it hasent been build in 600 numbers and it hardly been used for hunting bismark. Then a :idea: hit me, The Fairey Fulmar MkII

Stop it you making me :happy4: but are you still trying to test me? because the bottom picture aint that a Fairey Firefly IV?

Is this the RNHF Firefly that crashed at Flying Legends Duxford a few years ago? I was there then, terrible :cry:

And it's good to have you back, Graeme. Did anyone find out your pic in post No.1685?

Krabat

Yeah, I remember. I was at Flying Legends for the first time, with Chris. They stopped the show for approximately half an hour and then continued. I almost couldn't belive it at first, but after thinking about it, I thought it was the right decision. William Murton and Neil Rix, may they rest in piece.

Krabat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back