Sep 3, 2023 #1 Dronescapes Senior Airman 367 529 Joined Feb 26, 2022 Location Texas Website www.youtube.com Aircraft turrets and defense tactics. Interesting historical facts you might not know. Ep. 1 View: https://youtu.be/fVjLnjvzWJo
Aircraft turrets and defense tactics. Interesting historical facts you might not know. Ep. 1 View: https://youtu.be/fVjLnjvzWJo
Sep 4, 2023 #2 B Barrett Staff Sergeant 813 1,455 Joined Feb 9, 2007 Location Western United States The right-seater near the end is Arthur Kennedy who apparently was assigned to an AAF film unit during The War. Much better known as a stage and film actor including (I think) two movies with fellow AAFer Jimmy Stewart.
The right-seater near the end is Arthur Kennedy who apparently was assigned to an AAF film unit during The War. Much better known as a stage and film actor including (I think) two movies with fellow AAFer Jimmy Stewart.
Sep 9, 2023 #3 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas I just finished watching both. Well-done.
Sep 27, 2023 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good one!