Aircraft Wanted for Nonprofit Display !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dec 18, 2017
My full name is Marian Madalin, age 26, mechanical engineer and aviation passionate. I am planning to start a charitable association in the aviation field and maybe an exposition space or museum for planes, parts. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a free private or public charity donation of an ultra light airplane, normal plane, glider or even a helicopter for non-profit, educational purposes, no business related. Any model, type or condition (broken, crashed, damaged, rusty, salvage or even junk) .Or just even an airframe (without functional/operational parts, just the shell). I am planning to collect as many aircraft as I can which are disposable by their owners, even airframes. I have a hangar at my disposal.

Or at least even a parachute for our museum charity records.

You can reply anytime if you have more questions send a PM. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays ! Merry Christmas !

Thank you very much, A adomanim123 . Here it is the progress of my museum. It's called now Bucharest Aerospace Museum (search for it). I already received an aircraft as donation for static display from USA, but I don't have the money to ship it. Can you please donate to my fundraiser ?

Old French Aircraft - Leetchi.com

Thank you very much to all of you for your support.

adomanim123 is a spammer registered and reported many times. I wouldn't expect any donation rather...

I have a list of sponsors and companies which will manufacture for free for me parts for the full size P51D Mustang. But in order to make these parts and assemble them, I need volunteers and designers to help me draw these fuselage/wings/tail parts in 2D/3D . Can you start doing it free of charge ? You will all be mentioned as sponsors/contributors on a special list. Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back