Airfix New Tool 1/48 Fairey Gannet AS.1/AS.4....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,752
40,079
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Gan fin 1 crop (KMW 700).jpg

Airfix new-tool 1/48 Fairey Gannet full build
 
Pretty it ain't but I still love the look of that bird, particularly the wing fold.
 
Now, now gentlemen. It s a beautiful aircraft and served well for it's country, raising eyebrows wherever it went....................................... And yes. I've had one on order since January. So if I get mine before 1 Feb next, pin your ears back boys as I'll be buzzing in with this beauty. :evil4:
:thumbright::D
 
As long as it is not visiable any more i wiil go with that.
 
Looking forward to this one. With the Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer, Sea King and now Gannet - that's the 1970s Fleet Air Arm inventory well catered for.

I just wish they'd re-release the Sea Vixen again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back