Alerts Drop-Down issue. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
Sorry to be a pain in the rear, but here's something else I just discovered.

The Alerts drop-down doesn't scroll like it used to, but instead, the page itself scrolls behind it as it remains anchored to the horizontal menu.

So if I reveive more than a few alerts, I cannot scroll through it or select the "view all" option.

In my screen shot where it does show the bottom, I had to turn the ipad from landscape to portrait, and physically hold the menu with my thumb to keep it from movig, so I could get the shot. As soon as I let go, it shot back to the top...plus, with my holding it static like that, I wouldn't have been able to click the "view all". :/

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't recall Dave. This is what I saw about 10 minutes ago and I can scroll through the drop-down...

1539559838743.png

What did change as well, in the way back when, as in yesterday, I could hover my mouse arrow over the Alerts and the drop box would open. Now I need to click on it, something I prefer compared to the olden days

Right the lack of hover over is because the styles are built for mobile first. That means no hover, you can't hover on a touch screen. Sadly you now have to click to get menus activated.

On a positive note, there should be live update of alerts and threads/posts enabled. Let me know if they look to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back