"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

safest place to be is in the building but was it or something else the target?
I have to say that this is the most inept example of a GA run I have seen for many years. There is missing, and then there is missing by a country mile. Any NATO GA from the 70's onwards would have hit a target that big, in daylight, in good weather and poorly defended.

Remember that the Soviet military included the Ukrainians so when we compare Russian vs Ukrainian vs Soviet one can't really that Russia today reflects what would have been Soviet then
On his channel, Jake Broe mentioned a stat like 5% of Russia was occupied but 100% of Ukraine was. Most of the civilian casualties the USSR suffered were Ukrainian.

The conduct the the Russian military has been bad at many levels. I got to thinking. In the Soviet era of the 60's through 80's, would the Soviet era military had been also incompetent? I think the NATO forces of that era would have defeated them, although with heavy losses and destroyed cities.

They were. My brother recalled me that he had seen, as an observer in DDR, a Soviet Army captain from the Soviet Forces Group in Germany performing traffic control, and a colonel that did not have a driving licence.

From a linked article posted above, I wonder what Lukashenko's response would be if a "Free" Belorussian force entered Belarus? BTW I don't think Ukraine would allow it.

Putin always instructs Medvedev and his other allies to make the most cretinous statements instead do it himself. Thus, he invariably tries to look the most adequate against of all his other idiots:

Don't even know whether to post it here or in the 'Quotes and Jokes'. Invincible and Legendary Pictures presents:

Don't even know whether to post it here or in the 'Quotes and Jokes'. Invincible and Legendary Pictures presents:

"......panically hiding......"???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back