"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have moved the off topic posts about 1938/1939 to a new thread. There was a lot of them. I hope I got all of them.

And for the record. It was a good discussion, it just needed to be had in a different thread.

The new thread is located here:

Carry on folks.

Thanks Chris and I do believe I am the culprit for launching that in-depth deviation.

In other news, there has been a substantial increase in shipping traffic off the coast of Bulgaria.

So it appears that the ships are staying in Bulgarian and Romanian territorial waters to avoid Russian attack - very smart, to be honest.

Here's a photo that was posted, of shipping passing the Bay of Burgas, Bulgaria:

Interesting. It looks very similar to the SiG MCX/XM7 that the US adopted last year.

I had no idea that Lithgow Arms had swapped over to a new platform. I had thought the intention was to run the EF88 (modernised Styer AUG) out to about 2030. They re-upped for about 5,000 more in 2020.

Chambering available in 5.56, 7.62 and .300 Blackout too. I knew the ADF had plans to adopt something to chuck out .300, as their MP5s were getting very long in the tooth, but I'm surprised the ADF went ahead with something this quickly.

Last edited:
The hull is not the big problem. It's the machinery which has taken lots of saltwater and lots of it needs to be replaced, especially anythign electric and electronic.
I beleive they now have three of these ships more or less heavily damaged - strip two to get one working. Or do nothing if they are not deemend important for the cause.

The Russians will need the cargo carrying capacity of those ships to resupply Crimea.

Users who are viewing this thread