"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hang on!! WHAT!?!?!?! Noooooooooooo! No way that the guy who staged an armed uprising against his former BFF (who is on record as sayin the one thing he can't forgive is 'betrayal', and who has complete control over a vast security apparatus.......) was taken out! Inconceivable! I'm pretty sure the wing of the Embraer just fell off....

Just like I said earlier. The Russians are now focused on preventing the last attack, not the next one.

The article's mention of the West's lack of breaching and demining to Ukraine is notable. How did NATO expect Ukraine to get through what must be one the largest concentrations of landlines of all time with a half dozen mineclearing vehicles?
They didn't. Even Nato has to learn and adjust to a changing battlefield.

Maybe something like a V1 launching ramp, placed not far away from the frontline and protected by Gepards and SAM systems.

I'm thinking a land or air launched GPS-guided Storm Shadow with added fuel or rocket assist to get the necessary range. Maybe with a larger warhead.
Storm Shadow already has more range and bigger (2x) warhead than ATACMS.
TAURUS has a similar warhead than Storm Shadow and significantly more range.

The extra range is mostly due to the fact that Storm Shadow uses a turbojet while TAURUS engine is a turbofan.

As I see it, the benefit of ATACMS is that its ground launched and doesn't require runaways nor planes, the infrastructure to launch them is already there, HIMARS and M270.
And I guess existing stocks are way more abundant than Storm Shadow and TAURUS.

Users who are viewing this thread