"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Things are starting to look up for Ukraine

The U.S. intelligence believes that Ukrainian forces will break through Russian defense lines by the end of the year. This is reported by the NEXTA media project via the Network X, formerly Twitter.

Trent Mol, head of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency's analysis division, believes that Ukrainian forces will be able to break through all Russian defenses in southern Ukraine by the end of the year. Speaking to The Economist, he tells the intelligence official, "If we had been talking about this two weeks ago, I would have been a little more pessimistic. Their breakthrough through the second defense belt is actually of great importance." He says two factors in particular are critical to the success of the defense forces: the supply of ammunition for the artillery that fuels the advance and the weather in the fall.

Talking with my son he said he had heard on a radio that Russian men are breaking their own legs and amputating minor limbs to avoid being drafted.

Is this a reality of just another urban legend?

Talking with my son he said he had heard on a radio that Russian men are breaking their own legs and amputating minor limbs to avoid being drafted.

Is this a reality of just another urban legend?
This article is almost a year old, but does confirm that some Russians are indeed, injuring themselves to avoid conscription.

Users who are viewing this thread