"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not good:

What I find absurd about this, is that Ukraine is not exporting grain to Europe, it's trying to move it's grain through Europe to Baltic or Northern European ports in order to ship it abroad.

Uh, that Surgeon General thing? [-X
20230921_201024.jpg

Rob, is there something you want to share with us? :evil4:

*smugly.....I quit in '95. The wife was working, I ran out and didn't want to walk 1km to 7/11 in -22°C temps so I just quit
I still smoke, because:
1) I like it
2) it goes well with coffee
3) it goes well with beer
4) it's one of my last vices
5) it tones down my stress level by several degrees and lately, my stress level on a scale of 1 to 10 has been about 17 (give or take) and without my nicotine fix, humanity would be doomed.

I still smoke, because:
1) I like it
2) it goes well with coffee
3) it goes well with beer
4) it's one of my last vices
5) it tones down my stress level by several degrees and lately, my stress level on a scale of 1 to 10 has been about 17 (give or take) and without my nicotine fix, humanity would be doomed.
I also am a bit less murdery after a smoke.

*smugly.....I quit in '95. The wife was working, I ran out and didn't want to walk 1km to 7/11 in -22°C temps so I just quit
Both my parents died from addictions in their 60s, one to cigarettes and one to booze and opiates. They chose their paths, but it seems like a stupid way to die.

Now, if we can only get Putin to start smoking.

91ed301430c0474fbf44f3e12af30a6b.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what new support Zelenskyy will obtain from Canada.

• Canada's military assistance to Ukraine includes eight Leopard 2 main battle tanks and one armoured recovery vehicle, a National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) with associated munitions, 39 armoured combat support vehicles, anti-tank weapons, small arms, M777 howitzers and associated ammunition, high-resolution drone cameras, satellite communications equipment, and more. Canada and several Allies have also agreed to establish a joint coalition for the training of the Ukrainian Air Force in operating and maintaining F-16 fighter aircraft.

I quit smoking 13 years ago. Best thing I ever did. I feel so much healthier, food tastes 100% better, and I no longer smell like a nasty ashtray (sorry smokers, you smell disgusting, you really do). Its such a stupid and pointless habit. And look at all the money you waste? Think of all the model kits you could buy instead? If you smoke one pack a day, the average smoker spends $2,000 a year on cigarettes. For what? Something that makes you smell bad, makes it so your food no longer tastes as good, and is killing you?

Ukrainian armored vehicles are operating beyond the final line of the Russian defensive layer that Ukrainian forces in western Zaporizhia Oblast are currently penetrating, although ISW is not yet prepared to assess that Ukrainian forces have broken fully through this Russian defensive layer. Geolocated footage posted on September 21 indicates that Ukrainian armored vehicles advanced south of the Russian anti-tank ditches and dragon's teeth obstacles that are part of a tri-layered defense and engaged in limited combat immediately west of Verbove (18km southeast of Orikhiv).[1] It is unclear if Ukrainian forces retain these positions, however. This is the first observed instance of Ukrainian forces operating armored vehicles beyond the Russian tri-layer defense.[2] The presence of Ukrainian armored vehicles beyond the final line of the current Russian defensive layer indicates that the Ukrainians have secured their breach of the first two lines of this layer sufficiently to operate vehicles through the breach. Ukrainian forces have likely suppressed Russian artillery and other anti-tank systems in the area enough to bring their vehicles forward.[3] The Ukrainian ability to bring armored vehicles to and through the most formidable Russian defenses intended to stop them and to operate these vehicles near prepared Russian defensive positions are important signs of progress in the Ukrainian counteroffensive.[4] Additional geolocated footage published on September 20 and 21 indicates that Ukrainian forces also advanced west and southwest of Verbove.[5]

The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported on September 21 that Ukrainian forces have breached the main Russian defensive line in western Zaporizhia Oblast with armored vehicles, citing an unnamed Ukrainian officer serving in the area.[6] WSJ also reported that Ukrainian forces have advanced to the edge of Novoprokopivka (16km south of Orikhiv), although ISW has not observed visual confirmation of this report as of this publication.[7]

My optimism seems to be fairly placed.

Last edited:
I quit smoking 12 years ago. Best thing I ever did. I feel so much healthier, food tastes 100% better, and I no longer smell like a nasty ashtray (sorry smokers, you smell disgusting, you really do). Its such a stupid and pointless habit. And look at all the money you waste? Think of all the model kits you could buy instead? If you smoke one pack a day, the average smoker spends $2,000 a year on cigarettes. For what? Something that makes you smell bad, makes it so your food no longer tastes as good, and is killing you?

Hence you are exempt from these strange explosions and fires in Russian military sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back