"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

286416778_114423811291210_4727347177766279867_n.jpg

Or Ukraine has done it and kept quiet about it so that the Russians keep sending drones that seem to have a high failure rate.
Good point, a very good point.

I was thinking of the Russian fighter that launched two missiles at the RAF recce aircraft, and I find it hard to believe that they both malfunctioned. Russian equipment may not be as reliable as the western equipment but that was exceptional.

Scratch one Admiral?

View: https://twitter.com/berlin_bridge/status/1705282007398252841

I don't think the Russians have lost an Admiral to enemy fire since Admiral Wilgelm Vitgeft was killed when the bridge of his flagship, the battleship Tsesarevich was hit by a Japanese 12" shell at the Battle of Yellow Sea. Interestingly, under a new name, the battleship was not scrapped until 1924, twenty five years after she was laid down in France in 1899.

Last edited:
Good point, a very good point.

I was thinking of the Russian fighter that launched two missiles at the RAF recce aircraft, and I find it hard to believe that they both malfunctioned. Russian equipment may not be as reliable as the western equipment but that was exceptional.
Or some mischievous electronic gremlins. Rule Britannia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back