"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All the modern tanks in Ukraine (on both sides) have fairly wide (0.5m or greater) tracks already and so do the more modern IFVs/APCs such as Bradly and CV90. Therefore I doubt this is a concern.

It was the 14. Waffen-Grenadier Division der SS (galizische Nr. 1).
Not the smartest move on the part of Canada.

Paywall free: https://archive.ph/YMGm8

Last edited:
There are those who have a vested interest in keeping this going. Continually picking the scab off a wound guarantees that it will never heal. The actual victims of ancient outrages are rarely the most vocal, it is those who have something to gain who seek publicity. This is not doing anyone any good.

While we're talking about ATACMs, Ukraine isn't getting the bunker buster warheads. The AFU is going to be receiving the cluster bomblets munitions. These aren't supposed to be useful for destroying the Kerch Bridge. "Poppycock!" I say. Let's lob a few, like when a freight train is on it, and let's see what happens. If only out of scientific curiosity.

How far do we go back in time to seetth over this? The folks in the Middle East have kept these feuds going for thousands of years and look what it has done to them.
We don't go back at all - we get no blame or credit for anything our ancestors did. But this isn't about going back in time, or encouraging thousand year old feuds. Ukraine, Germany, Canada and Israel all get along as members of the liberal democratic world order - there is no feud. But this is contemporary, not ancient history - this guy was there, he served the Nazis, and Canadians are right to be aghast that our government chose to celebrate him.

Last edited:
Ukraine special forces claim the death of black see fleet admiral was confirmed along with 33 more officers. 105 soldiers were wounded. I'd say Jackpot!

If he had been tried & convicted as a war criminal, I'd agree with you... but he was not even accused of war crimes as far as I know. Any evidence that he participated in war crimes?

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread