"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its worth remembering that in WW2 the Russian surface fleet (excluding some MTB's) sank nothing, not even a merchant ship. So you could say that their track record hasn't got any worse.

Just looking at those Storm Shadow strikes, it would beggar belief that only one person was seriously wounded (and nobody killed)...which is what Moscow would have us believe. It was the middle of a workday in a major military headquarters. To suggest the building was so empty that those strikes only hurt one person is beyond laughable.

From ISW:

That last bit reminds me of someone ... what was his name ... gosh, it's escaping me -- whose "stand fast" orders cost him a war.

Last edited:
I sent the following to the party leaders:

A Teachable Moment: To quote Stephen Leacock, before you all ride "…madly off in all directions…" I would note that you all got up and applauded the "Ukrainian" individual who fought the "Russians" during WWII. Let us think for a moment about the actual history of the events in the area currently known as the Ukraine during these horrible years. There were only two sides fighting in this area: the Soviet Union and the German military. There was no Russian army or Ukrainian army. Any "Ukrainian" individuals who fought against "Russia" would have served with the German army, in this case the Waffen SS. Anyone with even a "soupçon" of knowledge of the history of the war should be aware of this. But everyone, opposition included got up and applauded. You are all guilty of being woefully ignorant of history and insensitive to the millions who died during that war.

Parliament should reflect on this carefully before you get on your soap boxes and spout off!

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread