"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My question, is this:

How much of this "fading NATO support" is media driven sensationalism?

The media is driven by an agenda and the situation in Ukraine is no different. It offers them an endless source of revenue-driven op-eds.

Back in February 2022, they predicted Ukraine wouldn't last three weeks.

Since then, it has been one epic bullshit-fest.

And this doesn't include the crap oozing out of Russian Media outlets, either.

I think Ukraine can count on one more year of widespread support from the US, NATO and others like Australia. But if by the end of 2024 Ukraine hasn't made significant progress, the support of the West will begin to rapidly show cracks over winter 2024/25, especially if the GOP takes the White House in Jan 2025. If Ukraine wants Crimea back and continued NATO support past 2024 they need to have a significant bridgehead or foothold on the peninsula by this time next year.

I don't think the friction between Poland and Ukraine, or the polling numbers for the far-right/anti-Ukraine candidate in Slovakia, are media inventions. American polling shows some fading of support:

That being said, our polling is a bit more all over the place due to various factors, and so the press here is likely exaggerating this sagging support.

More reporting:

Users who are viewing this thread