"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I doubt it's doing anything else than flying around a few hundred Km away from the Ukrainian border.

Maybe this is related to such advertising/propaganda:
Mig-35 Failed bids
Egypt
India
Argentina
Bangladesh
Malaysia

And we can add this:

No wonder they report that Mig-35 is doing wonderfully in Ukraine despite none has been seen.

I'll believe it when one is shutdown :twisted:

And we can add this: No wonder they report that Mig-35 is doing wonderfully in Ukraine despite none has been seen.
We are seeing the beginning of the collapse of Russia's advanced arms business. Why would anyone buy a MiG/Sukhoi when you can get a Dassault, SAAB or LM/Boeing? And for those diplomatically shutout from the Western types, there's the HAL Tejas Mk2, Chengdu J-10 and for even cheaper, the CAC JF-17.

And tanks? Even if you can't afford or diplomatically access Leopard 2s or Abrams, you'd be unwise to buy a Russian T-90 with its poor showing in Ukraine, when for similar money you can buy a South Korean K2 Black Panther or Chinese VT-4.

We are seeing the beginning of the collapse of Russia's advanced arms business. Why would anyone buy a MiG/Sukhoi when you can get a Dassault, SAAB or LM/Boeing? And for those diplomatically shutout from the Western types, there's the HAL Tejas Mk2, Chengdu J-10 and for even cheaper, the CAC JF-17.

And tanks? Even if you can't afford or diplomatically access Leopard 2s or Abrams, you'd be unwise to buy a Russian T-90 with its poor showing in Ukraine, when for similar money you can buy a South Korean K2 Black Panther or Chinese VT-4.
I agree but with a side note. Sales are not a free choice there. Agents in da house.
I think its remarkable it is even getting to public view.

The chinese vt-4 is a nono. Parts or even complete systeem shutdowns with sales abroad is not science fiction. There is a reason why some chinese producers can not supply i.g. 5g tech. And no these are solid scientist.

Last edited:

Seems reasonable enough. We want our side to win.

"However, outfitting an F-16 fighter with an AN/APG-83 radar requires a complicated, multistage process that can be quite lengthy. The exact timeline can be influenced by several factors, including resource availability, the scale of necessary alterations, and the proficiency of the team in charge."

The above is not a reason not to do it, but is an obstacle to overcome. There must be hundreds of F-16 qualified technicians in NATO. Get moving on the necessary mods.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRX-x5Fq41c

They should remove the Red Cross signs as those become Crosshairs for Russians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back