"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Russian Cosmonaut flight suits are typically blue.
Ok but nobody at Roscosmos notice that the cosmonaut was wearing a yellow suit?

Or did he smuggled it to the capsule?

One can smuggle something that big to a spacecraft?

If this was intentional, where the hell he think he would land?

Do he plan to desert in orbit and plea for political asylum?

To me it looks like more a coincidence than any thing else... but reality could be stranger than fiction so who knows? Perhaps only the cosmonaut knows the true.
Cutting video with trophies Agro-Farm Battalion

For me is truly amazing all the abandoned equipment. The scores we have seen. Nobody thought of blowing it or bobby trap or disable at least?

And give the Russians a few years to rebuild their forces and come back for seconds? First rule of thumb in training both animals and people is that you never reward bad behavior.
It took the Russians a lot of time and a lot of money tyo develop their army to this level. To rebuild it again with an uncertain but almost certainly badly damaged economy and political fallout will take at least ten years. In that time who knows what the world will be like.
Personally I believe that China will be a far greater threat to Russia than Europe.

I can't argue with the last point, but given Putin's grip on both the economy and the media, I'm not so sure it would take as long as you postulate. I could certainly be wrong about that, but I think he could squeeze out a bit of money from oligarchs who are beholden to him for their wealth.

Of course, I favor planning for the worst and hoping for the best, so my view could certainly be wrong.

None of us really know what will happen. I was thinking along the following lines

1 Money will be tight
2 if money is tight then modern technology will be expensive and in short supply
3 His army needs more modern equipment
4 The morale of the Army and Airforce will be basically shot to bits and need rebuilding
5 The training of all levels of the Army and Airforce will need fundamental change from the most basic level to cover the most complex scenario's
6 China is a fast growing and very capable nation technically and will no doubt look at what happened to Russia and will learn from their mistakes
7 East Russia has a huge landmass, small population and a lot of potential mineral wealth.
8 China has a huge population and will have a need for those resources

15 - put 7 and 8 together, and you have a significant potential risk of a very worrying clash

I wasn't really thinking about Russia and China fighting it out in the East, but that's an interesting point and worth a bit of thought. I was thinking more of Russia reconstituting its forces in order to reconstruct the old Tsarist borders while maintaining an alert against NATO, which I think will be much more wary going forward. Of course, your point about Chinese desire for Russian resources affects that, but I think the Chinese would much prefer to gain them by economic leverage than brute force; they seem to prefer that approach.

I agree. I don't really see how China's expansion into Eastern Russia benefits them especially since now that they are having their own set of economic issues. Russia will be desperate after this war and will probably be willing to give the resources away pretty cheaply for any help. I don't think China needs Lebensraum, they need raw materials and markets. The US and EU have opened the door for them, and they are playing the economic empire game very well. A war for territory would just screw that up. But who knows? Anything can happen in this crazy world.

If I was Modova, I'd be submitting my application to join NATO lickety split!
Remember, Moldova is former Romanian territory with a larger ethnic Romanian population and there have been recent (as of late last year) talks about reunification.
Romania has stated on several occasions they will defend it if nessecary.

One more today, probably near Mariupol:
Capt. 1st rank, deputy commander of the Black Sea Navy Andrey Paliy.

Remember, Moldova is former Romanian territory with a larger ethnic Romanian population and there have been recent (as of late last year) talks about reunification.
Romania has stated on several occasions they will defend it if nessecary.
According to my contacts in Moldova, urgent unification with Romania is considered as one of the emergency options if the Russian threat becomes imminent. Without the separatist Transnistria, of course.

From all "unequal treaties" that were imposed on China, only treaties with Russian Empire are still valid.

Frighteningly informative.

If Ukraine wins and gets its 2014 borders back and make off like bandits then it still has a problem.

Putin and Russia. Which are still there!

Not read a word on how Putin or Russian power can be cut off. How is that possible?

End of the day even the best case scenario is still not satisfactory as the root cause of the problem is still there.

So unless someone has a foolproof plan then apart from wish dreams and moonbeams it's going to be a tight one.

Yes, Russia and Putin will still be there. Russia will always be there. Putin, maybe not so much.
Ukraine has had some history with hostile neighbors. It comes with the geography.

Replace Putin with Putin 2. The Empire strikes back.

Problem is there are only problem and not solution.

If you look at Western rigged regime change over the last few years then boy howdy I ain't touching that with a barge pole.

There is no solutions. No happy endings and no lived happily ever after.

Just which lesser evil you wish to pick.

And there going to be plenty evil to choose from.

So Ukraine should just say fuck it, go ahead take our lands, and come back for some whenever you feel like it.

Why should Ukraine do that?
If you home was threatened by someone would you be ok with doing that?

Dreams and moonbeams? lol I'm not even going to go there…

And that means they should just give in to Russia's demands?

Users who are viewing this thread