"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's not a matter of "failing Ukraine", it's a matter of complicated logistics.

Trying to coordinate munition and equipment shipments to various ports from a broad range of sources, offloading, organizing and then transporting them to Ukraine (by road, rail and air).

Once across the border, they have to be assigned, dispersed and transported to rear areas.
From there, they have to be moved to the front, often times within range of Russian attack.

There is no magic wand to wave, that will instantly move munitions from NATO stockpiles to Ukraine's front lines.

Nor to restore time lost to dithering.
"Dithering" is an interesting way of putting it.

In the opening days of the war, the NATO countries offered Zelensky rides to safety, not military aid.

The initial impression was that Ukraine would be steamrolled in a matter of weeks, if not days. Almost two years later, Ukraine has thwarted every attempt by Russia, which was assumed to be an impossible feat at the start.

The problem with all the nations "dithering" with their aid, ranges from fear of making Russia angry, to trying to figure out how much can be given without depleting stocks below self defense capability.

None of the nations are on a wartime footing, so stock drawdown needs parity in replenishment.

Trying to boost or restart munition production doesn't come at the snap of the fingers. Proposals, bids, manpower hiring, bringing old tooling out of storage (for suspended production), and so on and so on contributes greatly to the "dithering".

In the case of surplus equipment, there is a long list of steps that need to be taken before the vehicles (tanks, AFVs, launchers, artillery, etc.) even get loaded aboard a ship.

Yeah, I kinda' forgot the first weeks. I thought Ukraine was a goner myself. I didn't even know "where inside Russia the Ukraine was".
Never mind. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Too bad the Turks scrapped Yavûz Sultân Selîm. Ukraine could have taken it over.

What's smokier, a Turkish battlecruiser or a Russian aircraft carrier?

View attachment 752837

View attachment 752838

Wrong angle. I doubt the Turkish batlecruiser can be seen from space.

Giant column of smoke from the engines of the Russian Navy's aircraft carrier 'Admiral Kuznetsov'

Smoke from Russian aircraft carrier 'Admiral Kuznetsov' seen from space as it entered the Gulf of Bothia in 2019

That looks like it's already been hit.

One source reports that's a volcano. I think we are going to have to fact check this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread