"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As I mentioned above, NATO will fall on Russia like a sack of hammers if they try it.

First of all, Ukraine has pulled back the curtain and exposed the rotton core of the world's second ranked super power.

Next, Ukraine has bled Russia dry of manpower and equipment.

Them drawing NATO into the conflict would be the ultimate in Darwinian decisions at this point and it would most assuredly be a fast, furious and short-lived conflict at that point.

And currently, there are two USN carrier groups in the Med and will most likely be there for a while due to the situation in Israel - so Russia playing f**k around and find out any time soon, would be a stellar mistake.

I have a concern which is starting to trouble me. The one weapon that Russia hasn't used in Ukraine which it has used in a number of conflicts across the globe, is chemical weapons. There are a number of reports coming out that Russia has started to use these in Ukraine.

My personal assumption has been that words have been exchanged behind the scenes to stop this from happening. Now that there seems to be a less enthusiastic amount of support for Ukraine from the USA in particular. I wonder if Putin feels that this is the time to test the Line in the Sand, the one that Obama blinked from carrying out back in the day.

I have a concern which is starting to trouble me. The one weapon that Russia hasn't used in Ukraine which it has used in a number of conflicts across the globe, is chemical weapons. There are a number of reports coming out that Russia has started to use these in Ukraine.

My personal assumption has been that words have been exchanged behind the scenes to stop this from happening. Now that there seems to be a less enthusiastic amount of support for Ukraine from the USA in particular. I wonder if Putin feels that this is the time to test the Line in the Sand, the one that Obama blinked from carrying out back in the day.
I think the wind would blow any poison gas into Russia. Here's the prevailing winds.

Ukraine.wind.108.cc23.jpg

Apart from the fourth Su-34 Ukrainians also confirmed a russian Su-30 to have been shot down over the Black sea. So five of the newer russian a/c lost in two days. No more gliding bomb attack in Kherson region after the loss of the first three so the russians are somewhat shocked trying to find a new tactic.
On the other hand Shoigu played the clown role (again), flipping his air losses into Ukrainian air losses.

How many of these SU types did Russia have (actually in service) and how many are left ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back