"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope over the winter that the West and Ukraine itself are working on a fleet of anti-mine line charges and other means to rapidly and at multiple points, get through the minefields in the summer 2024.

The M58 MICLIC is essentially a trailer towed behind any AFV, see brochure here. These should be relatively easy to produce in large numbers.

View attachment 754346

Some of these have already been supplied:

While I understand that Zelenskyy wants to keep the domestic economy rolling and protect its young adults, I was surprised that the draft age was 27. Even 25 seems high. In Israel, orthodox and medically unfit aside; all Jewish men and women 18–24 years old must enlist to the IDF. Once kit, weapons, training and logistical support can be had, I would reduce the age in Ukraine to 20.
From what I understand, part of the reason for it being 27 was that it:
  1. Enabled people to get education/skills (e.g. a trade of University degree) that would allow them to be useful throughout their life; and
  2. It resulted in more 'mature' recruits rather than young 'hot heads'.
I also understand that there is nothing preventing ones from volunteering before they hit 27.
And I would allow enlisted women to volunteer for combat roles. Women in the Russian invasion of Ukraine - Wikipedia. While the pilot herself would say her gender is not relevant, it would be noteworthy when we see that first UAF female F-16 driver. If traditionally masculine cultures like the Turks, Emiratis, Pakistanis, and Jordanians can field women Viper pilots, so can Ukraine.
Agree 100%

*slightly damaged* according to Moscow.

It'll buff out.

Meanwhile, the windows claim another victim:

Vladimir Egorov, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, was found dead on Wednesday, according to Russian state media.

Tobolsk City Duma deputy Egorov, 46, a member of Putin's ruling United Russia party, fell from the third-floor window of a house on Kedrovaya Street in Tobolsk in the Tyumen Oblast, Russian Telegram channel Baza, which has links to Russian security services, reported.

Russian daily newspaper Izvestia also cited a source as saying that Egorov could have fallen out of a third-floor window.

It is the latest in a series of mysterious deaths involving prominent Russian figures since President Vladimir Putin's forces invaded Ukraine last February.

Russian publication 72.ru cited one eyewitness as saying that Egorov fell from a third-floor window, and another as saying that he had "heart problems." It said an autopsy will be carried out to establish the cause of death.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back