"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We know it went through the fuselage since the crew requested fire and ambulance crews. Fire from damaged electronics?

That is not a solid inference. Crash/EMS is called out on any IFE (at least in the Western militaries) whether or not damage is visible, indicated by warning lights or not, or not apparent at all.

Not that there isn't obvious external damage, and no doubt internal E-gear having issues. I don't know how deep their breaker boxes are but I imagine such a dense electronic plane would be able to isolate systems in order to avoid cascading failure, by using breakers.

At any rate, they're probably going to roll a full CFR response because of the life-loading and cost of the airplane -- unless they're stupid-incompetent. Yes, I know, big caveat.

spokesman for Ukraine's Air Force. I will take an independent source thank you very much.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
Thats better. I take all news by rsk or ukr with a mountain of salt.

However i was responing to the picture if it was the involved plane. Not the events.

Last edited:
Maybe not always

tires.jpeg

If there is one person Putin cannot afford to lose, its the Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina. I say this as it looks as if she is ill. Whatever you think of Russia and its invasion of Ukraine, she has done a remarkable job of financially keeping Russia economically in one piece.

With that in mind this must be causing concern in the Kremlin

MOSCOW (Reuters) -The Kremlin on Tuesday wished health and strength to Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina when asked about speculation that she was in hospital.

Nabiullina, 60, cancelled a scheduled appearance at the 'Finance Day' forum at the Rossiya exhibition in Moscow on Tuesday. No reason was given for her absence and the central bank declined to comment
When asked about speculation on the Telegram app that Nabiullina had undergone surgery in a Moscow hospital, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the question was inappropriate.

"This is absolutely personal information about health and we have neither the scope nor the desire to comment on it," Peskov told reporters. "In any event, we wish Elvira Sakhipzadovna health strength and continued dedication."

If there is one person Putin cannot afford to lose, its the Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina. I say this as it looks as if she is ill. Whatever you think of Russia and its invasion of Ukraine, she has done a remarkable job of financially keeping Russia economically in one piece.

With that in mind this must be causing concern in the Kremlin

MOSCOW (Reuters) -The Kremlin on Tuesday wished health and strength to Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina when asked about speculation that she was in hospital.

Nabiullina, 60, cancelled a scheduled appearance at the 'Finance Day' forum at the Rossiya exhibition in Moscow on Tuesday. No reason was given for her absence and the central bank declined to comment
When asked about speculation on the Telegram app that Nabiullina had undergone surgery in a Moscow hospital, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the question was inappropriate.

"This is absolutely personal information about health and we have neither the scope nor the desire to comment on it," Peskov told reporters. "In any event, we wish Elvira Sakhipzadovna health strength and continued dedication."
Unwell due a cup of special tea 210 for breakfast maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back