"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought that the invasion was Feb 24. Maybe somebody prepared an article to be published tomorrow and accidentally has been published in advance.
I noticed that the title has been changed to "In the two years since Russia invaded Ukraine, it launched more than 8,000 missiles and 4,630 drones"

While is true that western nations aren't producing new tanks they've also not been burning through them, certainly not in anything like the numbers Russia has.

I agree that we should be sending more to Ukraine, but until we do and those start getting destroyed then why would you produce replacements? There's nothing to replace.

Whether there are enough in western inventories is a totally different, although related, question. But until governments decide they need more why would manufacturers sink resources into something they'll not get any return on?

Bullets.....now found in nature

I was waiting to see when this topic was raised. Let's see if the Australian Govt F***s Ukraine again:

Users who are viewing this thread