"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I never realised the US has supplied these to Ukraine. Does anyone know how many?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aty7XuYO-9I

Ukraine has received the Army (land based) Centurion C-RAM, which is a version of the Phalanx CWIS.

So far, all I have seen is that the U.S. did provide some units but for some reason, the number sent is not available.

OK, no more politics! Can we talk about Russian elections instead? :tearsofjoy:

Honestly, I'm disappointed. I expected more than 90% for Putin. He only managed a narrow victory with 87.2%
That may be the reason that only a handful of world leaders have congratulated him: North Korea, Belarus, Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras, Iran. All of them well respected democracies.

Oh, I forgot!, he was also congratulated by all non-NATO countries bordering Russia, what a coincidence!
Back to Russian elections. Statistical analysis of Russian elections 2000-2021. Fair elections should look like a random cloud.
Can't wait for this year data :tearsofjoy:

Russian elections once again had a suspiciously neat result.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back