"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Would massed waves of cheap and quick-to-produce unguided rocket artillery have a place for Ukraine? Something like the T34 Calliope or Katyusha rocket launcher.
Both Ukraine and Russia have been using the BM-21, which is a modern version of the BM-13 "Katyusha".

re articles/information sourced from The Forbes Group

I had previously been aware of connections between The Forbes Group and Russian oligarchs and Putin, but I was a bit mystified why the articles being posted on Forbes started to carry significant pessimistic articles/innuendo re the war in Ukraine late last year, so I did some research and found this:

"https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/10/20/forbes-sale-musaev-russia/"

The timing of the pessimistic articles/innuendo I noticed coincides with the events in this article.

Musaev is a known associate of Putin and the FSB.

Last edited:
Not without breaking them a bit more before exposing them. It seems they still look too scary as captured.

View: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1785149865774751800

I think it would have been better to have shown the crowd how Ukraine allowed a seemingly factory fresh Leopard 2 to be captured intact. Surely SOPs are to detonate your tank when abandoning? I wonder if we'll get to see a fully intact ex-UAF F-16 paraded in Red Square in 2025.

I think it would have been better to have shown the crowd how Ukraine allowed a seemingly factory fresh Leopard 2 to be captured intact. Surely SOPs are to detonate your tank when abandoning? I wonder if we'll get to see a fully intact ex-UAF F-16 paraded in Red Square in 2025.
If they can buy one from the guy who made the replica TBD. Maybe the one used in the movie Romancing the Stone?

Why is Denmark selling some of its F-16s to Argentina when Ukraine needs all of them? Money of course, but Ukraine will do more for NATO's and Danish defence than the Argies.

Let's hope Greece's get to Ukraine.

Russian lies and hypocrisy are immeasurable: while continuing to destroy the World order that emerged after WWII, Putin at that same time continues to portray himself as an innocent victim, and lie that it was the West that started it all.

victim.jpeg

Well, if Ukraine is getting help from the US and West it only makes sense that Russia is getting help from China and NK and Iran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back