"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sure...

Imagine Hitler in May 1944, looking at the arsenal building up in the UK, saying he'll agree to an ceasefire on current front lines.
I agree. It could be something like I mentioned a while ago. Knowing the Ukraine had serious ammo shortages and other shortages as a result of a significant drop of support from the USA and other allies. Putin threw everything he had at Ukraine to try and breakthrough and I wondered how much he had left in the locker. I think we are about to find out.

''...I can assure you that we continue to work closely with our Ukrainian partners to enhance their operational readiness and interoperability within NATO standards..."

''...Everyone is scared of escalation," Zelenskyy told Reuters. "Everyone has gotten used to the fact that Ukrainians are dying—that's not escalation for people..''

''...As deliberations continue regarding best training practices, Ukraine's troops on the ground continue to hold the line against Russian assaults.

And despite steep odds, they remain confident of victory.

"We know we will win," one soldier on the frontline told me. "It is up to our Western allies at what cost, and how long it will take
."

0x0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back