"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is getting almost routine. Just not routine enough.

🌈 Hey blueskies! Sorry I didn't say"howdy" before.

I know this will earn me a rainbow, but I would not wait until 2025 or 2026 to gain a foothold on Crimea... if you don't want to lose it forever in the eventual peace.

I think it will have to wait until 2025. I don't see a major Ukrainian offensive this year. I see the recent Russian offensive against Kharkiv as a spoiling attack that has accomplished its aim. The Ukrainians will feel the need, I believe, to gather forces for 2025.

I hope I'm wrong, and they can put something together by autumn. Russia will induct another tranche of recruits, perhaps 200,000, in October.

At least this year the Ukrainians aren't boasting of an offensive that has yet to unfold; hopefully they're laying doggo to spring a surprise.

If this isn't the ultimate irony, I don't know what is.

Missiles strike and destroy missile launchers, which were designed to intercept missiles...

The attached video scares the absolute crap out of me. If Nvidia is involved then Putin and his allies already have the details

Imagine this in the hands of Putin - kill every male in Ukraine

Imagine this in the hands of Kim - kill every male in South Korea

Imagine this in the hands of certain self centred politicians - kill every political enemy of mine.

Attachments

• Drone Technology - Weaponry.mp4
    3.7 MB
A bunch of news, like Rusia has stepped up its use of the Kerch Bridge, claims — unconfirmed so far — that Russian ground-based air defense units may be poised to leave the Crimean peninsula, either in part or en masse, a Russian Su-34 Fullback crashed in the Caucasus mountains, killing the crew and some more:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ovod
Back