"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — President Joe Biden and President Volodymyr Zelenskyy will sign a bilateral security agreement between the U.S. and Ukraine on Thursday when they meet on the sidelines of the Group of Seven summit in Italy, aiming to send a signal to Russia of American resolve in supporting Kyiv, the White House said as Biden was headed to Europe.

National security adviser Jake Sullivan said the agreement would not commit U.S. troops directly to Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion — a red line drawn by Biden, who's fearful of being pulled into direct conflict between the nuclear-armed powers.

Announcement of the agreement comes as Biden heads to the summit of the world's leading democracies with an urgency to get big things done, including turning frozen Russian assets into billions of dollars to help Ukraine fight Russian President Vladimir Putin's war machine.

I can't see what the Super Etendard could do that the Mirage 2000-5 can't but can see things that the Mirage could but the Super Etendard can't.

Why add a new aircraft type of such limited value due capabilities and availability? Won't be more a liability than an asset? Is just a movement from Argentina to ask for something else?

If nothing else they would make a great long range high speed drone

Yes, Argentina is asking for something in return, some helos:

View: https://youtu.be/Z3YZJ4jdIfY?si=KKgYMQY9xL5AdGAx

Ukraine could make better use of Argentina's Tanque Argentino Mediano. It uses the same 105mm NATO-spec ammunition as the UAF's Leopard I and ex-Slovenian M-55S tanks.

932.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the USAF is giving the Ukrainians insight into converting combat aircraft to autonomous drones?

The USAF has been using the QF-16 for a while, so they'd certainly have a head start on setting up the older, weary F-16s for this mission profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back