"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The attached video scares the absolute crap out of me. If Nvidia is involved then Putin and his allies already have the details

Imagine this in the hands of Putin - kill every male in Ukraine

Imagine this in the hands of Kim - kill every male in South Korea

Imagine this in the hands of certain self centred politicians - kill every political enemy of mine.

Imagine that in no hands at all, because humans are lazier than machines.

Ever read Dune, from Frank Herbert? He basically lays out microdrones early in the book in an assassination attempt on Paul Atreides.

I doubt dictators would want this even in the hands of their security services, precisely because it can be turned upon themselves as well. Interrogator 3rd Class Noam Chimpsky could arrange a hit on Vlad himself. Oh, and if Vlad can arrange defenses, so can others.

The arms race rolls on ... twas ever thus.

''...The U.S. military and its allies have turned their attention to bolstering aerial combat skills as they prepare for the possibility that tensions with Russia and China might spill into armed conflict, pitting advanced air forces against each other for the first time in decades...''

"We don't want to go to war with Russia, and I don't think they want to go to war with us either," he told Air Force Times last July. "But we need to make sure that we have the forces capable of deterring them, so that nothing bad will happen."

Maybe is something cooking up there?

The United States will send Ukraine another Patriot missile system, two U.S. officials said Tuesday, answering Kyiv's desperate calls for more air defenses as it battles an intense Russian assault on the northeastern Kharkiv region.

The officials said President Joe Biden has approved the move. It would be the second Patriot system that the U.S. has given to Ukraine, although the Pentagon has routinely provided an undisclosed number of missiles for the system. Other allies, including Germany, also have provided air defense systems as well as munitions for them.

There is going to be another production line in Europa. Holland will be part of it, i believe.

There is very much skill in holland to produce parts of the system. And even perhaps enhance. Look up holland signal. The guys of goalkeeper working i believe.

About goal keeper. I was friends with a guy who was on the ship when it went through its passes with that new system. Goalkeeper was ankered on a hold for an arti gun. When fired in succession the base came of at about 7 cm but it was still hitting the target. Was fixed ofcourse. He said ( then, now many years ago) no enemy low flying ship bound rocket would made it, except for a fluke or malfunction.
He was pretty sure neither would happen.

Last edited:
I can't see what the Super Etendard could do that the Mirage 2000-5 can't but can see things that the Mirage could but the Super Etendard can't.

Why add a new aircraft type of such limited value due capabilities and availability? Won't be more a liability than an asset? Is just a movement from Argentina to ask for something else?

The Etendards seem to be out of service in Argentina (or these five never became active) and are likely stored. They'll need a proper re-activation precedure to be of any use. They are carriers of Exocet anti-ship missiles so they may have some worth for Ukraine.

Image 13-6-2024 at 5.13 am.jpeg

View: https://x.com/magtravf/status/1800883425387409713?s=46&t=vteyG3H8PnAvnMgKIeWTdg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back