"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Super Étendards are not the old ones that participated in the Falklands war. Those are French Navy modernized planes (Super Étendard Modernisé) that where acquired by Argentina in 2019. Unfortunately they have been unable to fly due U.K. government's arms embargo on Argentina. In particular, this has prohibited the supply of cartridges needed for the British-made Martin-Baker ejection seats.

It seems that the news about the transfer to Ukraine are incorrect. The rumors originated in some Argentinian mass media and international media have echoed them.

No, the Argentine Navy's Super Étendard will not go to Ukraine.

That being said, Super Étendard Modernisé is a very capable plane. Certainly much more capable than the su-25 being used by Ukraine, and simple enough to make it easy for the pilots to adapt, but a limited number of 5 planes is not worth the trouble.

They might be more useful as revetment targets.
Here's my favourite pick for decoys.

1718280683923.jpeg

Buy a thousand sex-toy F-16s and place them all across Ukraine and in bordering NATO countries.

Can Ukraine hit the Russian ships in Cuba?

On another topic, I just discovered this website Join the Brave. Interesting choice of Spanish?

What languages do I need to speak to be able to join the Legion?

As of right now, we only accept people who understand either English, Spanish or Ukrainian.

Will I be considered a mercenary or a criminal if I join the Legion?

No, you will become a fully legal serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, just like all other Ukrainians and non-citizens who bravely serve.

Last edited:
While the Russian "fleet" (four vessels) is "right off the coast of the U.S." (200 miles away), this is about to happen "near" Russia:

My physics is a bit rusty, but this Russian nuclear torpedo that goes 200 km/h under water (Same model they tested on Kursk perhaps?) and when detonated causes a massive wave which washes away Ireland, Scotland and England, why does it suddenly disappear in the English channel and fails to wash away half of Europe? Is this some new Russian superior technology we are unaware of? Should we be worried? (Asking for the Swedish PM who is concerned they will set one off in the Baltic now that we joined NATO.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SnTkc0r6gk

My physics is a bit rusty, but this Russian nuclear torpedo that goes 200 km/h under water (Same model they tested on Kursk perhaps?) and when detonated causes a massive wave which washes away Ireland, Scotland and England, why does it suddenly disappear in the English channel and fails to wash away half of Europe? Is this some new Russian superior technology we are unaware of? Should we be worried? (Asking for the Swedish PM who is concerned they will set one off in the Baltic now that we joined NATO.)

They forgot to take the winder rope for the Honda water pump.

It wasn't accompanied by its own rescue tug, clearly.

While the Russian "fleet" (four vessels) is "right off the coast of the U.S." (200 miles away), this is about to happen "near" Russia:

Yeah but does the NATO fleet have a rescue tug?

I suspect YOUR physics is just fine. THEIR'S however, just might not be.......

Can Ukraine hit the Russian ships in Cuba?

On another topic, I just discovered this website Join the Brave. Interesting choice of Spanish?

What languages do I need to speak to be able to join the Legion?

As of right now, we only accept people who understand either English, Spanish or Ukrainian.

Will I be considered a mercenary or a criminal if I join the Legion?

No, you will become a fully legal serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, just like all other Ukrainians and non-citizens who bravely serve.
Maybe for listening what the cuban mercenaries are saying?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back