"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A majority of Americans believe U.S. leaders need to be more involved in international affairs to protect the interests of the United States and stability worldwide, reflecting a significant rise in support for this leadership role, according to a new poll released Monday.

Officials from the Ronald Reagan Institute also found that while Americans still support the NATO alliance, there is growing reluctance to provide military assistance to foreign governments who fail to "do their fair share."

The group's annual summer survey, which polled more than 1,200 individuals, indicates a potential shift in U.S. views towards foreign policy and intervention, which had waned significantly following nearly two decades of war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

About 54% of respondents in the study said they believe a more engaged U.S. approach to international events is "better" for America, marking an increase from around 40% in the past three years of polling.

The number of individuals who advocated for less American engagement overseas stood at 33% in the poll, roughly the same as in previous years.

Officials from the Reagan Institute said they see the findings as evidence of "a growing desire for American leadership in the world" and that U.S. citizens for the most part "believe a strong U.S. role in international affairs benefits both our country and the world."

Of those surveyed, 77% said the United States has a moral obligation to stand up for human rights and democracy whenever possible, and 86% said a strong military is "essential" to maintaining peace and prosperity across the globe.

This'll be sure to disappoint Unicorn Boy, but I do believe it'll get me a rainbow.

8u4wm4.jpg

Speaking of the Russian sub, check out the condition of its hull: Remember, this is the nuclear tip of their spear. What's the over/under on its crush depth now?

I agree the Kazan looks like crap here, especially for a vessel commissioned three years ago. Russian submarine Kazan (K-561) - Wikipedia

But Kazan is an SSN attack boat, not a Boomer (SSBN) - now those are the nuclear tip.

OTOH, while nuclear-armed SLCMs are possible, it's likely that the only thing nuclear in the Kazan is the kettle.

Russia's SSBNs likely get the lion's share of naval funding. That keeps them looking sharp, like below.

russia_submarine_header.jpg

Last edited:
I only watched the first few minutes but it was already developing into the standard Putin has one foot in the grave and the other on a greased banana skin thing so I gave up after the bit about he is killing off his breeding stock
Well you do yourself a disservice by doing that.

The video only talked about males. Either Putin or the narrator do not seem to consider women to be important. I did not wait for clarification.
To claim the narrator considers that is ignorant.

Last edited:
I agree the Kazan looks like crap here, especially for a vessel commissioned three years ago. Russian submarine Kazan (K-561) - Wikipedia

But Kazan is an SSN attack boat, not a Boomer (SSBN) - now those are the nuclear tip.

OTOH, while nuclear-armed SLCMs are possible, it's likely that the only thing nuclear in the Kazan is the kettle.

Russia's SSBNs likely get the lion's share of naval funding. That keeps them looking sharp, like below.

View attachment 783796

I stand corrected, but yeah, nuclear attack subs are just as important, as their primary mission is to stalk and kill boomers and carrier groups. You'd think as such that their SSNs would receive a little more care and attention.

A majority of Americans believe U.S. leaders need to be more involved in international affairs to protect the interests of the United States and stability worldwide, reflecting a significant rise in support for this leadership role, according to a new poll released Monday.

Officials from the Ronald Reagan Institute also found that while Americans still support the NATO alliance, there is growing reluctance to provide military assistance to foreign governments who fail to "do their fair share."

The group's annual summer survey, which polled more than 1,200 individuals, indicates a potential shift in U.S. views towards foreign policy and intervention, which had waned significantly following nearly two decades of war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

About 54% of respondents in the study said they believe a more engaged U.S. approach to international events is "better" for America, marking an increase from around 40% in the past three years of polling.

The number of individuals who advocated for less American engagement overseas stood at 33% in the poll, roughly the same as in previous years.

Officials from the Reagan Institute said they see the findings as evidence of "a growing desire for American leadership in the world" and that U.S. citizens for the most part "believe a strong U.S. role in international affairs benefits both our country and the world."

Of those surveyed, 77% said the United States has a moral obligation to stand up for human rights and democracy whenever possible, and 86% said a strong military is "essential" to maintaining peace and prosperity across the globe.

This'll be sure to disappoint Unicorn Boy, but I do believe it'll get me a rainbow.

View attachment 783794
Just in the case he is still busy getting the colours, I will give you some so you don't get disappointed.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

It just needs some Ukrainian agents renting an ocean-going boat waiting for the russians to leave port, reaching international waters. Then send some drones.
Same for Baltic, Mediterranean Sea and/or Pacific Ocean
Well, it's been happening:

And Ukraine is not doing its fair share? Those people really are myopic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back